- At least 8 years' experience running enterprise wide projects involving business and IT
- Preferably in healthcare and/or financial services
- PMP, CSM and/or other relevant certifications
- Excellent business stakeholder engagement and communications skills including use of PPT, EXCEL, other communications and tracking and reporting tools
- Ability to operate independently and proactively engage both business and IT stakeholders to achieve results
- HIGH degree of emotional and social intelligence
- Strong ability to facilitate organizational change
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.