NYU Langone Health is a world-class, patient-centered, integrated academic medical center, known for its excellence in clinical care, research, and education. It comprises more than 200 locations throughout the New York area, including five inpatient locations, a children’s hospital, three emergency rooms and a level 1 trauma center. Also part of NYU Langone Health is the Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center, a National Cancer Institute designated cancer center, and NYU School of Medicine, which since 1841 has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history. For more information, go to nyulangone.org, and interact with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
NYU Langone Florida is opening a new state-of-the art Access Center in Boynton Beach, FL. The Center will be a 200+ seat Access Center that provides a single and centralized point of patient access to physician services across several disciplines. The new center will be staffed with a team ready to provide patients with an exceptional high quality, friendly and efficient experience using the latest access center equipment and technology.
As part of a highly skilled management team, theQuality Assurance Manager FGP Access Contact Center will build and maintain a solid and sustainable quality infrastructure for the NYULH FGP Access Center. This position will centralize and standardize all related quality initiatives. The Quality Assurance Manager will collaborate with Access Center business leaders to set the direction for quality and associated analytics to assure standardization, communication, and consistency.
The Quality Assurance Manager will provide direction for the Quality Program, including implementing an effective methodology, defining evaluation criteria, administrating the quality recording system, overseeing calibration exercises, maintaining a Quality Definitions Document, and working closely with supervisors and coaches. They will play a lead, visible, and hands-on role in the design, development, and implementation of the QA program.
This position will also support process analysis related to the interactions and transactions handled in the Access Center. This position will work closely with the Learning and Performance team to assure a high quality experience for patients and providers by identifying both training and process improvement opportunities. In addition to overseeing communication/ information distribution within the Access Center, the QA Manager will calibrate with other team members and inform Access Center leadership of trends that arise.
- Set the direction for quality initiatives in the Access Center; collaborate with Access Center leaders to define overall goals, desired outcomes, and objectives; assure that all quality materials are branded and aligned with NYULH FGP strategic goals and core values.
- Administer the Access Center Quality Program to meet the needs of NYULH FGP customers, patients, providers, and staff; assure regular and consistent calibrations, program evaluation, and enhancements.
- Develop a consistent methodology; create and maintain a Quality Definitions Document identifying decisions around scoring, observation frequency, timing of coaching/feedback, roles and responsibilities, use of reports, etc.; assure that all documentation maintains standards for version control and are centrally located.
- Lead the development of supervisors/coaches and act as their mentor related to monitoring, coaching, feedback, and calibration; as appropriate, use the Quality Recording application to perform call monitoring/listening activities in support of the call monitoring process.
- Identify Access Center performance and process issues; proactively notify Access Center leadership and present solutions for optimization.
- Respond to supervisor/coach inquiries, questions, and escalation issues.
- Collaborate with Learning and Performance team for supervisor/coach training and development.
- Assist (as appropriate) in the agent hiring process, including participating in interviews and supporting onboarding initiatives for new employees.
- Participate in multidisciplinary quality and service improvement teams as appropriate.
- Act as process analyst by identifying efficiency gains driven by quality initiatives in the Access Center.
- Collaborate with Access Center leadership, Human Resources, and Marketing to provide a continuous feedback loop related to desired competencies, entry requisites, work processes, etc. Participate in multi-disciplinary quality and service improvement initiatives as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and three to five years of direct experience in Quality Program management within a Access Center, preferably within a Healthcare environment and/or the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience working in a Access Center environment in a Quality Program capacity is highly desirable.
- Healthcare experience within a hospital, clinic, or specialty/primary care practice is highly desirable.
- Must have demonstrated experience in staff development, mentoring, and coaching.
- Must have demonstrated experience in communicating effectively with all levels of an organization and in maintaining strong cross-functional relationships.
- Must have strong computer skills with a proven understanding of Healthcare systems (e.g., scheduling and electronic health record software), Microsoft Office desktop applications, Access Center systems (e.g., WFM, ACD, and Quality), and Salesforce.
In return, we offer an extremely competitive salary and benefits package, along with career growth opportunities within a dynamic and diverse workplace focused on process improvement, staff development, and the ongoing expansion and enhancement of our services.
NYU Langone Florida is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Florida’s EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal "EEO is the law" poster or visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here.