- Team Member Title: Quality Assurance Manager
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Team: Construction & Development
- Team Member Description: Full Time
Lifestyle Communities’ (LC) Construction team operates at the forefront of the company’s commitment to create participation-driven communities. Consisting of land development, pre-construction and vertical construction, this team procures materials, sources trades and manages all aspects of a successful and high-functioning job site. You’ll join a talented team responsible for both urban and suburban product types, and quality offerings that include commercial, social and residential spaces.
In support of the company’s vision for growth, the Construction team at LC is seeking an experienced team member to join us in building and developing communities that serve as a catalyst for connection. In this role, you’ll be responsible for maintaining efficiency and quality. Additionally, you are responsible for evaluating current business practices, looking for ways to improve productivity, reduce costs and ensuring proper use of business resources
Make an impact through these primary responsibilities:
- Manages the QA inspection process to release apartments for move-in and condominiums for closings and manages warranty service work with homeowners, internal contacts, and external subcontractors.
- Inspects structures and buildings during and after the construction to ensure components such as footings, framing, mechanicals, and finishes meet provisions of building, grading, zoning codes, safety laws and approved plans, specifications and standards.
- Manages and develops subcontractor relationships along with the procurement team with respect to contracting, scopes of work, and quality control. Manages work to ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization's strategic goals.
- Responsible for routine site visits at multiple locations to ensure quality, process and construction safety and corrects any deficiencies as identified or directed and reports on unit quality walks, vendor relations challenges and safety audits quarterly.
- Reports on unit quality walks, vendor relation challenges, and warranty audits quarterly.
Leverage the following experience in pursuit of our collective goals:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related discipline preferred.
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of relevant business experience with statistical analysis of business practices necessary.
- Previous Procore experience is desired.
- Candidates must have strong organizational and time management skills and have the ability to manage multiple demands and competing priorities and must be interested in working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Candidates must have strong problem-solving skills and ability to have strong conflict management skills. Candidates must also have strong communication skills and be able to consistently deliver positive experiences to customers.
Lifestyle Communities (LC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, send a message to our HR team at www.lifestylecommunities.com/careers.