The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist for our client located in the Indianapolis, IN area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 7am - 3:30pm
Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist is responsible for processing & updating federal documents and all supporting documentation for our WOTC Program and speed & accuracy are important.
- QA and update incoming records in our data base
- Work a minimum of 50 records per hour
- Maintain an accuracy rate of 99.75% or above on all records worked
- Prepare and send mail out to states
- Adhere to all productivity standards
- Stay informed of all policy and procedural changes as they occur
- Inform Supervisor of any problems or concerns as they arise
- Maintain open lines of communication with all co-workers and management staff
- Remain flexible for sudden and/or short term changes
- Other duties, including back-up interviews, as assigned
- Verifiable High School diploma or equivalent
- Data entry skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office