|Title||Quality Assurance Specialist|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||FSM - Five Days per Week as Scheduled, Must be available to Work Weekends and Holidays|
The Quality Assurance Specialist (QAS) is a multi-task oriented position requiring excellent customer service and organizational skills, computer literacy, and attention to detail. After ensuring the documentation is prepared efficiently and accurately, the QAS must review the documents with the new owners and ensure the product the company will deliver is the product that was presented properly to the buyers. This is one of the primary and critical responsibilities of the QAS. A portion of every closing is recorded and it is imperative that the QAS communicates any discrepancies in product and presentation to their direct supervisor immediately.
• Efficient and accurate preparation of contract documents for all product types including Club sales, Samplers, equity trades, owner reloads, downgrades, and conversions.
• Review documents with new owners and ensure signatures are obtained and consistent on all required signature lines.
• Reinforce the sale with positive, enthusiastic presentation of closing. Answer questions in confident, competent manner. Provide new owners with an understanding and a realistic expectation of ownership.
• Ensure every Owner Confirmation Interview is properly recorded
• Ensure new owners leave with all legally required documents and ownership materials
• Prepare contract package and submit timely to sales accounting
• Responsible for process that may include contract preparation through booking including follow up calls, rescission cancellations, insufficient funds, tracking reports, SPI notes, correspondence and customer service related issues.
• Participate in meetings as required
• Other administrative support responsibilities as assigned by the DFA/DSA
• Special projects or assignments as requested by the DFA/DSA
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad
candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
• High School Diploma or equivalent; college preferred.
• 6 months’ hands-on computer experience
• 1 year general office experience
• Clerical administrative support, standard office equipment, screening calls, switchboard operations, quality services fundamentals, MS Office, Internet Explorer, company’s intranet system, corporate policies and procedures.
• Professional and friendly demeanor.
• Good verbal and written communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of the organization. Excellent phone etiquette with the ability to multi-task.
• Good keyboarding and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of Bluegreen product line, exchange affiliations, benefits, and basic sales training essential. R.E. license per state requirements.
Email resume to: email@example.com