Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Our recent merger with Genex brings together two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
Work in conjunction with QA Operations Manager for optimum work flow and completion. Duties include preparing and sending final reports to clients per their protocol and developing client relationships.
- Screen incoming completed medical reviews for accuracy, completeness and compliance with client requirements
- Develop and maintain client relationships by providing flexibility, quick turnaround and delivery of a quality product
- Orient and educate doctors regarding quality assurance protocols and client-specific requirements
- Contact doctors for resolution of any concerns and follow-up on requests for signed reports
- Process addendum and supplemental report requests in a timely manner
- Working with the team to ensure that operations run smoothly
- Flexibility to meet quick turnaround time demands is essential to this position
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Ability to juggle several high priority tasks at once
- Experience using Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of anatomy is preferred, but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented coupled with exceptional problem-solving and time-management skills
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.