A rapidly growing technology company located in York, PA needs an experienced Supervisor on 2nd shift (Mon-Thurs 4:30pm – 3am) for a Direct Hire Opportunity to be responsible for all Quality facets of assigned product program(s). Activities include; ensuring quality process documentation and standards and followed, investigating and addressing customer complaints, leading quality improvement efforts, resolutions of material non-conformance issues and supporting the internal Quality audit/inspection function.
- Comprehensive benefits offered to full time and part time employees including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), generous paid time off and much more. EEOE
- Create short and long-term goals and plans for your team.
- Monitor requirement goals and ongoing quality initiatives.
- Provide incentive and motivational programs to inspire your team.
- Lead calibration sessions with supervisors, vendors, and clients.
- Present information sessions for clients and senior management.
- Supervise: QA Coordinators: coaching, scheduling, training, monitoring performance, and conducting performance reviews.
- Manage your time to consistently meet deadlines.
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in manufacturing or distribution (high volume)
- Supervisory / leadership of teams of 15-20 associates
- Quality systems and product auditing a plus
- Ability to identify potential process and workflow improvements
- Familiarity with ISO a plus!
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills in a teamwork setting
- Excellent MS Office skills (spreadsheets, databases, etc.)
- The ability to work independently with little supervision and in a team environment.
- The ability to interact effectively and positively with all levels of company personnel as well as external personnel.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and able handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
Apply now for consideration!