Our client, a global manufacturer of consumer goods, is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join their winning team in Charlotte.
Our candidate of choice will bring a minimum of five years consumer marketing experience including Public Relations, content creation, e-tail content, campaign management in addition to strong knowledge of the consumer electronics industry.
• PR/ Brand Marketing - Become the brand evangelist for Philips audio. Understand and be able to communicate the benefits of the product line.
• Create press releases, drive new product launches, and coordinate events, and handle logistics of giveaways and press samples.
• Utilize Social Media in collaboration with partners in the promotion of our products and brand.
• Create and manage product launch campaigns
• Prepare web analytics and analysis (Google Analytics) on a monthly basis to sales and product management.
• Product Marketing - Maintain calendar of projects including product refreshes, updates to retailer websites, and updates to company own websites.
• Follow Philips brand guidelines and procedures, and enforce brand rules and design guidelines in all marketing collateral.
• Manage and create marketing deliverables including ownership of asset creation in collaboration with sales and product management.
• Update and maintain company website. Coordinate with company web agency as needed to push new features.
• Copywriting for technical products and asset/product positioning.
• Market intelligence – become an expert on market share, brand position, and provide quarterly reports and updates to sales and product team on market data.
• Graphic Design - Be the owner of graphic design and creative projects in house and outsource as needed with third party agencies.
- PC technologies – ability to deliver product messaging and value proposition verbally and written.
• PC technical skills highly desired but not required.
• Photoshop and Illustrator skills are required.
• Cross departmental collaboration is a must.
• Must be a team player.
• Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
• Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
- Consumer Electronics or Tech related fields
• Experience with Google AdWords, Social Media, Promotional Calendar planning, Amazon, BestBuy, Walmart.
• Trade Show experience = CES
Please apply today to be one of the first people considered for this position!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today's hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!