- Good understanding of the Management System including the processes related to both the quality and environmental standard requirements.
- Ability to read and write proficiently.
- Must be capable of reading prints.
- Able to perform measurement and analysis of product
- Use measuring tools such as calipers and scales.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to learn and use programs such as Syspro, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Adhere to all company safety policies, including required PPE.
- Creates and sustains a safe work environment.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment
- Complete Accident Reports immediately after accident happens and notify the appropriate personnel including HR.
- Demonstrate good sound judgement in decision making
- Demonstrate competency in performance of job responsibilities
- Provide reliable support to all departments as required
- Adhere to the company’s attendance policy
- Inspects materials and products daily to ensure quality criteria are met.
- Audit processes daily to ensure effectiveness.
- Respond to quality issues discovered and/or bring to QA’s attention
- Perform corrective/preventive actions.
- Review scrap and troubleshoot nonconforming conditions.
- Responsible for assisting in meeting production demands, as required.
- Perform first article inspections.
- Perform impact testing, as required.
- Assist with collecting, managing and reporting of information related to warranty claims and RMA’s.
- Provides open communication with Manager and others needed to ensure all requirements are met.
- Communicates necessary information to Manager
- Exercise treating coworkers R.I.T.E. (Respect, Integrity, Trust, Effort)
- Offers suggestions for improvement.
- Prioritize Projects according to need and importance.
- Manage time effectively.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Quality Manager.
- Must complete all required training and show competency in understanding and application of learned skills per training timelines.
- Quality Manager
- Production Employees
- Shipping/Receiving Personnel
- Powder Personnel
- Cell Production Coordinators
- Full Time
Able to work in hot humid environment for extended periods of time.
This job is in a typical manufacturing environment, to include:
- Ovens, torches, and rotating tools
- Forklifts and other moving machinery
- Loud work environment
Must be able to remain stationary with intermediate walking throughout the shift. Frequently lift parts weighing up to 50 pounds alone and parts more than 50 pounds with assistance, and must be able to transport these up to 20 feet.
Must be able to operate the hand tools and write legible. Must be able to position self to maneuver around parts, material and molds.