Stericycle, Inc. is a global business to business services company that provides highly specialized solutions to commercial businesses of all sizes. As a casual team member in the Expert Solutions business, this role provides quality audits to support to the Client Services Department. Under general direction, the team member ensures all product testing, documentation and removals are completed in a timely manner and according to instructions and training.
- Assess, audit and evaluate assigned product for quality and prepare documentation and testing results as instructed. Ensure documents are complete and accurate.
- Participate in training activities for various quality audit assignments. Training may be one or more days as needed.
- Conduct hands on testing and product handling or visual observations as needed.
- May support other client assignments as requested.
- Education equivalent to Associate’s Degree in related field, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Specialized degree may be requested for certain product assignments.
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Access, Excel, and Word.