Kelly Engineering is seeking a Quality Control Engineer Il for one of our top clients in Seattle, WA
The Quality Control Engineer II performs incoming quality control on Digital Analyzers and Prep Stations.
- Perform incoming quality control on instruments
- Document all activities and update/maintain instrument configuration databases in compliance with all Quality Assurance procedures
- Interface with the commercial team and customers directly when performing instrument service and technical support
- Communicate service concerns with our OEM partners
- Load software, verify configurations, calibrate, and test Digital Analyzers and Prep Stations in compliance with all Quality Assurance procedures to prepare them for shipment to our customers
- Provide front-line troubleshooting on any system issues discovered during incoming QC
Qualifications and Requirements (Education, Experience, Specific Skills):
- Mechanical, Electrical B.S. degree
- 2-3 years of relevant field service experience
- Thorough understanding of state-of-the art hardware and software QC methodologies
- Experience working in a QSR certified organization is considered a plus
- Capable of working independently and in a team environment
- Ability to communicate relevant scientific data effectively in oral and written format
If you are ready to advance your career, apply today!
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.