|Reference # :||19-08706||Title :||Quality Control Inspector 1|
|Location :||Danbury, CT|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/17/2019 / 09/13/2019|
Quality Control Inspector I
The primary role of this position will be to perform Incoming / In-Process Inspection on mechanical / electrical components.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
* Perform Incoming / In-Process Inspection on mechanical / electrical components using standard inspection equipment such as Height Gauges, Surface Plates, Verniers, Dial Indicators, Ring / Plug Gauges, Optical Comparators, CMM ECT.
* Complete and / or review Incoming Inspection documentation. (Component Inspection Folders, checklist, forms, and calibration data records etc.).
* Issue Non-Conformance Reports (Client's) on Nonconformance's
* Perform inspections as requested for Engineering and other departments. (First Articles and/or Courtesy inspections).
* Other duties and/or projects assigned.