Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
Performs product inspection and/or audits of quality control programs. Performs packaging line and manufacturing inspections, and sampling and testing of incoming components and raw materials. Ensures raw materials, in-process and finished products meet company standards. May apply approval or rejection labels to bulk raw materials once analytical data is evaluated.
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing immediate quality feedback to SMT operators while running the line.
- Responsible for scanning findings in quality tool
- Responsible to perform FA (First Articles)
- Responsible to read and interpret work instructions, Deviations, BOM’s, Travelers etc.
- Able to help other areas such as TLA inspection, Final QC, Final Kit Audit Verification.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in SMT Quality Assurance Control/Inspection process per IPC-610 class 2,3 (PCBA and Mechanical components)
- Experience in feeder verification on and off line
- Minimum knowledge in component ID, polarity verification, workmanship inspection, part value verification using digital meter.
- Experience using microscopes, Ohm meters, manual and stationary magnifying glass
- Good written and verbal communication
- Computer literate
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity