Quality Control Inspector
Department: Quality Control
Reports To: Quality Supervisor/Quality Manager
Location: Addison, TX
The job includes use of a variety of mechanical and electrical test equipment.Including, but not limited to:visual, mechanical and electrical inspection/testing of products as defined by instructions, specifications and prints.
- Conduct daily testing and inspection activities of incoming electrical components, mechanical components, etc.
- Review of documents that were received to ensure they are legible and meet the specifications.
- Communicate internally regarding nonconformances and returns.
- Manage quarantine area for Q.C. nonconformances.
- Keep a clean and organized work area
- Must be able to make sound decisions in relation to work responsibilities.
- Lifting ability normally up to 40 lbs.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Proficient in English: reading, writing, speaking.
- Basic mechanical knowledge using calipers and other measuring equipment.
- At least one year of Quality Control experience and/or incoming material receipt/inspection experience.
- Experience in using computers, measuring tools, reading and understanding prints and specifications.
- Experience with electrical components a plus.
PREFERABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Job typically includes sitting and standing.
This positions salary range is $13.00-$17.00 per hour based on experience.
We are a private firm that specializes in designing and manufacturing high voltage products serving the industrial, medical and commercial sectors. We are an established company with three locations in the USA, a presence in Europe, as well as a manufacturing operation in China.
This is a Full-Time position in Addison, TX with the offer of benefits, which include health insurance, vision, life, STD, LTD, dental and 401k to the right candidate.
There will be a 90-day evaluation period for this position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the person so classified. Nor is this summary an employment contract or promise of ongoing employment.