Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Quality Control Inspector
Inspect a variety of parts to ensure conformance with print specifications and quality standards.
- Work with manufacturing and outside vendors inspecting parts to required specifications and move parts to the next manufacturing process.
- Perform final inspections and record necessary measurements
- Inform Production Manager when a defected product is found
- Packaging rollers for shipment
- Install bearings using a ram
- Receive and inspect parts from outside vendors.
- Recommend new inspection equipment
- Inspection equipment (micrometers, calipers etc.)
- Bridge Crane
LEVEL OF SKILL, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent required
- 2 years’ experience in inspection of machine parts required
- Must be proficient in the use of all measuring equipment.
- Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances
- Good computer skills
Date Posted: 1/23/2020
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
Location: Brockton, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 50K
Job #: bh10983
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776