PCI is currently seeking a Quality Control Inspector. The QC Inspector inspects buildings post-production to ensure it meets internal quality standards, external code requirements, and customer specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspects structural and electrical aspects of the building to ensure the building conforms to quality standards and specifications.
- Generates reports of conditions found during inspection activities, notifies operations and Quality Assurance/Quality Control management of significant problems, and completes documentation necessary to attest to satisfactory completion of inspection or test activities.
- Provides technical assistance to customers during onsite inspections.
- Ensures all documentation is complete and accurate, meeting PCI quality standards.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 7-10 Years of electrical experience. Electrical experience should consist of determining wiring layouts, wiring installation, gear installation, testing, and troubleshooting any faults within the electrical system.
- Qualified candidates should have thorough knowledge of the NEC code.
- Journeyman card not required but preferred.
- Ability to use basic hand tools, power tools, tape measure, grinders, and saws safely.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and checklists.
- Ability to review bill of materials, designs, and drawings (blueprints).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good excellent verbal and written communication skills.