Sayres and Associates Corporation (Sayres) is a dynamic, Native American-owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001.
Sayres is seeking a Change Inc Validator - Quality Control Inspector (Junior)with Secret Clearance located in Washington, DC.
This position includes:
- Implement quality control and safety plans to ensure compliance with contract specifications and applicable regulations.
- Inspect all phases of a variety of goods, services or operation for conformity to established quality, health and safety, and other operational standards by performing on-going work for compliance with contractual provisions.
- Ensure all services listed on the performance requirement summary are performed in a satisfactory manner.
- Specify areas to be inspected (scheduled and unscheduled) and how often inspections will be accomplished.
- Communicates deficiencies to proper persons.
- Maintain Quality Control files, and document results of all inspections.
Qualifications & Clearance Requirements
Minimum Skill Sets of Qualified Candidates
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance.
- 7-14 years of experience in ensuring quality control.
Preferred Skill Sets of Qualified Candidates
- Bachelor's level degree in business or technical field.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in ensuring conformity with contract specifications and operational standards in a production environment.
- Experience with DoD/Navy ACAT I Program.
- Secret Clearance verifiable in JPAS.
The position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Sayres, our employees enjoy an atmosphere conducive to realizing their potential through personal and professional development while simultaneously exceeding customers' expectations.
We offer a broad spectrum of technical, engineering and administrative services including acquisition, financial and program management; fleet synthetic training; logistics; ship construction engineering; systems engineering and integration; wargaming; test and evaluation; security, counterintelligence and policy analysis.
Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.