Avers Machine, a TMA Member company, is seeking an experienced Quality Control Inspector to add to our team in Schiller Park, IL. Avers Machine is a growing precision manufacturing company located in the NW Suburbs (near O'Hare Airport) in Schiller Park, IL.
The Quality Control Inspector will be performing in process inspection, calibration, Quality plans, PPAP's, Dimensional Layouts, working on a CMM system, CNC gear inspection machine, CNC vision system as well as other duties. Experience in these areas is required but we will train if some expertise is missing.
The ideal candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced constantly-changing environment with tight deadlines and occasional long hours.
- Experience using inspection equipment such as CNC vision system, comparatorand CMM machine a plus.
- Understanding of quality related documents and ISO procedures and specifications.
- Strong blueprint reading ability.
- Must understand, use, and properly apply dimensional inspection equipment such as tape measures, rigid scales, protractors, micrometers, calipers, profilometers, height gauge, go-no-go gauges, thread gauges, hardness testers, etc.
- Experience performing 1st article inspections and in process inspections at various stages of the product realization process.
- Able to initiate the non-conformance reporting process on parts and product that do not conform to quality requirements.
- Able to use time management skills, basic and advanced math, reading and blueprint interpretation, and writing skills within the scope of the job responsibilities.
- Bilingual not required but advantage for English plus Spanish or Polish.