Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
Reports To: Director of Compliance
About the team: The Quality team contains QA Engineer, QC Engineer, Quality Inspector and Document Controller with plenty of expertise and experiences. They are responsible to build & maintain quality management system, and conduct the quality inspections and control as planned arrangement. The team prides themselves by cooperating with all other teams to enhance the customer’s satisfaction through the implementation of the compliant quality management system.
What we need: The Quality Control Inspector will focus on inspection of product quality and procedure obedience to ensure that internal quality requirements are met.
What You’ll do:
- Perform inspections on incoming materials, in-process and finished products as required by customers or management for each work order.
- Guarantee procedure obedience according to manufacturing SOP.
- Ensure proper disposition of nonconforming materials.
- Perform spot inspections on environmental parameters and critical parameters on manufacturing equipment.
- Monitor and drive implementation of procedural changes in production line.
- Communicate and report findings of any non-conforming products or activities. Collaborate with engineers, technicians, leads, and all operation personnel to resolve day-to-day issues, achieve team objectives and promote quality principles.
- Help the QA engineer to conduct QMS internal audit.
- Perform other assignments as required by immediate supervisor.
Skills You’ll Need
- At least 3 years of experience in cleanroom quality inspection in recent 5 years.
- Skill in measurement tools, such as, micron meters, calipers and volt meter.
- Excellent observation and keen judgment on product visual inspection.
- Good reading comprehension, understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Good interpersonal communication, talking to others to convey information correctly and effectively.
- Skill in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint for report.
- Experienced in working within ISO 9001 or other QMS, trained ISO 9001 internal auditor preferred.
- Continuous learner and driving for results
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.