Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Quality Control Inspector
- Mechanical inspection of the chassis & accurately recording the readings
- Small group in the quality department
- Attendance and reliability are very important
Perform In-Process/Final Inspection on mechanical/electrical components and devices, including both visual verification and functional testing. The position interacts with many internal departments including Engineering, Manufacturing, Materials, Quality Assurance, and Customer/Field Service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Perform In-Process/Final Inspection on mechanical/electrical components and devices using standard inspection equipment torque drivers, multimeters, energy detectors, etc.
- Complete and / or review Incoming, In-Process and Final Inspection documentation (Component Inspection Folders, checklist, release forms, calibration data records etc.)
- Document issues for nonconforming material
- Inspection of PCB to verify rework conforms to the IPC-A-610 standard desired
- Inspection for field service replaceable units
- Perform detailed review of Device History Records and labels as part of final inspection/release activities for finished product
- Maintain QC Activity Collection Plans and other applicable tracking logs
- High school degree or equivalent with some technical school education.
- Prior inspection or assembly experience in medical device, aerospace, automotive, or other regulated manufacturing environment
- Certified Mechanical Inspector (CMI) or equivalent quality technician training / experience
- Ability to perform mechanical inspection set-ups independently
- Ability to read drawings
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Good record-keeping, documentation skills, and computer skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Experience with Oracle and Agile preferred but not required
Date Posted: 1/23/2020
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
Location: Westford, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 20-23/hr.
Duration: 6 months
Job #: bh10988
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776