Education Level:Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
CTG Inc. has been a highly respected provider of contract personnel throughout the United States for more than fifty years.
Currently, our valued client in Berkeley, CA has an opening for a Quality Control Lab Analyst in anELISA Laboratory. This position is an 8-month contract, with the potential for continuation after the initial contract.
The maximum W2 hourly pay rate is $32.00/hr., based on experience and ability.
Quality Control Impurity Analysis/ELISA Laboratory
Provides “hands on” support of QC logistical and/or testing activities
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide a “hands on” capacity for the performance of routine QC FVIII ELISA Laboratory logistical and testing activities
2. Perform FVIII ELISA and HTRF testing to support the release of commercial drug product
3. Perform all laboratory activities in a manner consistent with cGMP requirements
4. Keeps accurate documentation and follow relevant SOPs
5. Operate automated analytical instrumentation (includes preventive maintenances and troubleshooting)
6. Perform routine lab bench work in a team environment
7. Evaluate data, write technical report and participate in lab investigations
Bachelor's Degree in Science or technical field
Skill & Competency Requirements:
• 0-2 years prior experience performing relevant activities including working in a cGMP compliant environment preferred
• Ability to learn new skills rapidly
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work efficiently
• Ability to follow instructions and SOPs precisely
• Good interpersonal skills
• Experience with automated equipment and analytical test methods
• Strong computer and communication skills required
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Experience with FVIII ELISAs preferred
• Experience working in cGMP laboratory
If interested, apply below or send your resume to Gary McAfee at email@example.com. Please reference job #19206587 in the subject line.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.