Pegasus Support Services, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, formed in 2011 and headquartered in Woodstock, Georgia. Our company is dedicated to providing superior Logistics and Facilities operations and Maintenance support services to our customers. Our corporate culture emphasizes a commitment to providing our customers with a high level of reliable, high quality customer service, diligent cost control and continuous quality improvement. We achieve these goals by hiring and training the highest quality employees and by empowering them to “do the right thing" and to provide the customer with unparalleled support. Pegasus Support Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans / Disabled.
Quality Control Manager - Fort Stewart, GA (contingent upon contract award)
- Reports Directly to Corporate QC Safety Director.
- Fully responsible for supervising and monitoring QC staff and QC Program processes and activities.
- Establishes and implements Pegasus Support Services QC program and tailors it to Fort Stewart operations and PWS requirements.
- Establishes and maintains a Quality inspection system in accordance with FAR Clause 52.246-4, Inspection of Services – Fixed Price, to ensure work performed conforms to all contract requirements.
- Oversees implementation of the QCP and ensures that all supporting documentation is kept current and accurate at all times.
- Continually reviews and revises (annually or as needed) the QCP to meet contract objectives and to maintain the effectiveness of the plan.
- Reviews and approves subcontractor Quality Control Plans.
- Advise on Quality, certification and acceptance criteria for material purchase, specialist packages and services.
- Follows up on all open Corrective Action Reports and ensure they are properly closed out
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in managing a Quality Control Program, Facility Repair & Maintenance, Contract Management, and Report Presentations.
- Minimum of two (2) years as the QCM on Operation and Maintenance (O&M) contract greater than $10 million per year.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Military/civil service experience highly desirable
- PMP Certification desired
A background check and drug screen will be conducted for this position.