Quality Control Raw Materials Specialist – Houston, TX
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking candidates for a Quality Control Raw Materials Specialist position for a biopharmaceutical company in Houston, TX. The overall responsibility of the role is evaluating raw material sampling and testing against applicable regulatory guidelines and current site and company policies.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Leads completion of a gap assessment of current site procedures for raw material sampling, testing, and qualification against global policy documents and applicable regulatory guidelines \t
- Assesses current specifications for compliance, by comparing the current testing requirements to site and global procedures \t
- Completes revisions to specifications and site policies/procedures to remediate identified gaps \t
- Writes/revises Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and raw material specifications \t
- Reviews and approves raw material testing
- BS degree in Biology or related discipline \t
- 3-5 years of raw materials experience \t
- Prior experience with raw material testing such as wet ID, spectroscopy, titration, pH, osmolality, and/or conductivity \t
- In-depth knowledge of cGMP principles with the ability to identify breaches of cGMP principles and provide suggested corrective actions \t
- Able to interpret USP & EP for testing and specification purposes \t
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets, databases, and word processing software. \t
- Prior experience with SharePoint and DMS a plus
This is a temporary assignment with the possibility of being hired by the company based on business needs and personal performance. The work schedule is Monday through Friday day shift. If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.