Exciting career opportunity for a Quality Control Representative to join one of the region’s fastest growing companies.
Dean-Fluor offers an excellent benefits package including a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset.
Quality Control Representative job scope will be to:
-Partner with the project team in understanding the complete scope of work for the project.
-Ensure through surveillance audits standard operation procedures (SOP) for all the assets/work activities are documented and up to date.
-Originate or modify checklists to function as reference summaries of the SOP.
-Ensure through surveillance audits all the elements of Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA) are completely documented and current in the CMMS
-Ensure through surveillance audits all the elements of Failure Reporting, Analysis & Corrective Action System (FRACAS) are completely documented in the IMMS.
-Participate in 3-Phase Quality Control Process conducting preparatory, initial and follow-up phase inspections.
-Collect data from internal inspections on conformity to requirements and compliance to procedures and prepare weekly inspection data log (Field Data Collection Report).
-Initiate/Assign/Manage Discrepancy Notices, Corrective Action Reports, Corrective & Preventive Actions (CAPA).
-Identify and provide solutions to project specific issues based on knowledge, experience and outside resources.
-Establish and lead quality initiatives for the project.
-Identify nonconformities/noncompliance associated with the relevant scope of work and provide feedback necessary to prevent re-occurrences.
-Participate in the daily Operational Risk Management (ORM) meetings ensuring Quality items/issues for the scope of the work are discussed.
-Assess project performance under the quality management system and provide management, guidance, assistance and support to the project team as required.
-Perform receipt inspections of procured materials.
-Participate and provide logistical support in the execution of internal audits.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to achieve and maintain a TS/SCI security clearance.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the quality field (i.e. inspection, auditing & planning), operation and maintenance experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree
- American Society for Quality (ASQ), or equivalent certification (CQE, CQA, CMQ/OE) preferred
- Excellent writing/editing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people who possess a variety of technical skills and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products such as Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
- Knowledge of the applicable codes and regulations (such as NEC).