At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 1,900 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
The Role in Brief:
Quality Control Specialist, ALR
The Quality Control Specialist for the Adult Learner Recruitment division improves the quality and production of our marketing automation campaigns for our higher education partners. In addition to performing quality control testing, this position is responsible for active contributions to team discussions and communicating observed areas of needed improvement. This individual will serve as a subject matter expert on our internal marketing automation systems.
This role is based in Richmond, VA
- Perform QC testing: review and test all campaign logic set-up prior to campaign deployment and review for ongoing functionality
- Document and communicate defects found during review and testing for efficient resolution and identification of best practices
- Grow as marketing automation Subject Matter Expert (SME) to keep team knowledgeable of logic and campaign component requirements, as well as to train for product updates
- Manage review of ongoing campaign deployments to assure appropriate materials in market at planned times
- Perform additional tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing OR combination of education and practice, with a minimum 2 years of quality control review or related experience
- Experience using marketing automation platform
- Ability to manage time and tasks to meet established deadlines
- Ability to collaborate in a small team setting
- Demonstrated attention to detail to be able to locate errors in technical systems
- Proficiency using a PC, Mac and various mobile devices alongside Microsoft products (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Experience with creating and editing training and process documentation
- Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; dependents and domestic partners eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
- Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.