Quality Control Specialist II
BioFire Defense is seeking a Quality Control Specialist II to join our team.
- This is a full-time, non-exempt positon. This Individual is responsible for administration and completion of activities related to the Quality Control system. This position regularly interacts and/or collaborates with other departments within BioFire in the execution of their duties. Position follows standard work practices and procedures, and must operate in accordance to FDA, OSHA, ISO and applicable government regulations and standards. This individual is expected to work independently or cooperatively with little to no supervision in the completion of assigned tasks. Assist in Quality System reviews and process improvements.
Training and Education:
- 2+ years’ experience in a biotech or chemistry laboratory.
- Demonstrate proficient laboratory skills and experience working in a biotech/scientific laboratory setting (i.e. use of pipette, measurements).
- Proficient computer skills, including proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of non-conformance and root cause systems
- 2+ years’ work experience with Quality System(s) (e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 13485 or GMP) in the medical device industry, or related field. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
- BS degree in a Biology or Chemical Science or may substitute degree for demonstrated basic laboratory skills (i.e., use of pipettes, measurements), and good computer skills, including proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
Benefits and Compensation:
- We offer competitive salaries
- Vacation/holiday pay
- Medical benefits
- Stimulating work environment
Please click on “Apply Now” to send your resume
To learn more visit us at:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Quality Control Technician