As my client continues to grow after 100 years of success, they are in need of a Quality Control Supervisor. We are looking for a go-to Supervisor who brings a diverse background and skills in Quality. We will utilize your leadership and mentoring skills to oversee 10+ reports in a three shift 24/7 operation.
Experience includes diverse responsibilities from Quality including:
- Leadership/guidance over quality
- Leading testing – methods on new existing products
- Inspection – material – documentation and validation
- Oversee testing – visual, dimensional and physical
- Document discrepancy records, containment, rework root cause investigations and corrective actions
- Experience with technical writing – writing work instructions, reviews/approval of procedure
Experience from FDA regulations and ISO standard medical device or pharmaceutical operation is required.
This role is in manufacturing operations – not a lab environment
This role is located in the Lehigh Valley. If you are interested in learning about this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com and I can follow up with you. If you prefer, you can give me a call at 484-318-7733 but please send me your resume for easy reference.
Quality Control Manager