Evoqua's unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds - freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as "One Evoqua". We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world's first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help them meet their needs for clean water. Join a recognized global leader in delivering our world's most important commodity - CLEAN WATER!
We are essential to the health of the world today, and our production teams are going strong
We are hiring in Tewksbury, MA - Quality Control Technician
Evoqua Water Technologies is searching for an experienced Quality Control Technician. This position will be responsible for working on the production floor with team members to mechanically inspect incoming materials, in process inspection, and final inspection of the finished product before it is shipped.
Key Responsibilities & Qualifications;
- Must have the ability to work with detailed part drawings and product assembly drawings. Prior experience with mechanical inspection utilizing measuring devices will be required.
- Will work closely with the manufacturing group to identify and resolve process or testing issues.
- Collectively generate documented resolution to problems and continuous improvement programs.
- Responsible for incoming inspection of product and task related to resolution.
- Supports formulatingquality standards, policies, programs, plans, procedures, and practices. Performs standard statistical analysis as related to quality.
- Analyzes production issues and problems for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Conducts standard audits and/or surveys to determine acceptability of quality controls.
- Daily participation in Lean activities and programs to enhance continual improvements.
- Provide support to the procedures and documents required by Evoqua EHS activities.
- Ability to analyze reports and returned products and recommend corrective actions.
- Vendor qualification and vendor management will be an important activity. This may include travel to vendor sites to implement and resolve quality issues and standards.
Position Requirements, Knowledge & Experience;
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferred
- 1 - 3 years' experience in Quality Control / Quality Assurance
- Good written and verbal communication - procedures writing
- Experience with incoming and in-process inspection
- Experience creating and modifying work instructions and procedures
- Experience with product releasing a plus
- Knowledge in ISO Standard - 9001
- Knowledge of SolidWorks - understanding and navigating through
- Vendor knowledge
- Up to10% travel with overnight stays
Evoqua offers 3 weeks of Paid Time Off within first year of employment, and a safe and family-oriented work environment. Additional benefits include: Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits. Paid holidays and 401K retirement plan.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EEO is the Law - Poster (PDF)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Evoqua Water Technologies is the global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world’s most fundamental natural resource: water.
Evoqua has a more than 100-year heritage of innovation and industry firsts, market-leading expertise, and unmatched customer service, where it continues to transform water and wastewater. Its cost-effective and reliable treatment systems and services ensure uninterrupted quantity and quality of water, enable regulatory and environmental compliance, increase efficiency through water reuse, and prepare customers for next-generation demands. Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and service helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and enable leisure and commercial industry to maximize productivity and profitability.
Who we serve: Evoqua serves a wide range of industrial markets including: food and beverage, chemical processing, hydrocarbon processing, life sciences, marine, microelectronics, mining, oil and gas, and power. The company also serves the municipal water and wastewater market and provides support to more than 200,000 installations worldwide.
Service is at our core. We offer reliable and responsive services backed by knowledgeable water experts and the water industry’s most extensive service network. Our service technicians can reach 85% of the US and CA population in under two hours. That means Evoqua can make issues go away quickly.
Innovation is part of our DNA dating back more than 100 years when one of the founders of one of our businesses -- Wallace & Tiernan -- invented the process to disinfect drinking water using chlorine and filtration. Life Magazine later cited the invention as 'probably the most significant public health advancement of the millennium' for helping to save countless lives. We continue to innovate for our customers every day.
Quality Control Technician