Our Quality Control Technicians are responsible for ensuring quality and adherence to company standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform chemical, physical and micro biological test per product specifications.
- Monitor the manufacturing process and make recommendations for corrective action in problem areas.
- Ensure all formulas and processing are current; furnish each operator with the correct formula and procedure for his/her job.
- Check and maintain calibration of instruments on processing equipment
- Perform vault product inspections
- Monitor equipment cleaning: review chemical testing
- Complete and submit State and Federal regulatory reports
- Maintain nutrition information: hazard material substance reporting (MSDS).
- Assist in preparing the plant for State and Federal inspections
- Resolve customer complaints
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to gather and analyze data and arrive at sound conclusions
- Knowledge of biological/chemical lab equipment
- Knowledge of dairy testing methods and procedures.
- General knowledge of dairy processing/, manufacturing
- Knowledge of State and Federal dairy processing regulations
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor of Science degree in microbiology, dairy science or related field, with three (3) years quality control experience in the dairy processing industry (fluid plant experience preferred).
We are a family in every sense of the word, making Stremicks Heritage Foods™ rich in ideals; integrity, honesty, heritage, hard work, growth, and knowledge in what is right. We make it our mission to direct all of our efforts at "doing it better" than anyone else. We produce and sell the highest quality products at affordable prices for our customers to enjoy. We are committed to bringing new products with premier standards in health benefits into the homes and lives of the consumer. We strive to continue to build a future for sustainable family farming in order to encourage ecological diversity. Our belief in success stems from establishing and conducting our business with consistent morality and fairness in our relationships with fellow employees, customers and consumers, suppliers, and society.
Please apply online or in person person.
Monday – Friday
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
4002 Westminster Ave.
Santa Ana, 92703
(714) 775-7677 fax
This is a union position:
- Pay = Union Scale
- Excellent Health and Welfare
- Excellent Pension
- Position is located in Santa Ana, CA
- No relocation, no traveling
- We are a 24 hour, 7 days a week, 365 days a year operation. Position will be 3rd shift/graveyard
$0 - $0 /year
Quality Control Analyst
Quality Control Analyst
What this is