What do we consider our greatest asset? Our passionate team members.
With a vision of creating quality skincare and cosmetic products for the most popular brands in the world, our founders established a company based on the principle of "no surprises." Since 1995, this vision has guided our growth, and we have developed into an organization that pushes the boundaries of formulating and manufacturing. With over 400 full-time employees, we continue to build a highly-engaged team that produces quality products for our customers. We are especially focused on collaboration and continuous improvement; we work together to learn from where we have been and to make where we are going even better.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, paid holidays, 401k options, health insurance, bonuses, and company-sponsored family events, to all full-time employees.
Our Mission and Culture
Phenomenal Customer Experiences every day,through highly Engaged and Empowered Colleagues,while impacting our Community in a progressive way.
We believe that the best way to deliver phenomenal customer experiences is to create an environment where our employees feel appreciated and supported. We work to build trust through regular all-hands meetings and approachable leadership. We encourage meaningful relationships and thoughtful interactions between team members at all levels of our organization: our line leads value active engagement on the production floor, and our management team is committed to supporting employee growth and career development. As one of the largest companies in the area, we offer countless ways for you to follow your passion and grow your career.
Aside from our company culture, we are committed to making a positive impact within the larger Idaho Falls community. Throughout the year our employees host STEM Exposure events at local elementary and middle schools, and we sponsor an annual STEM camp which is free for all participants. We also actively support multiple charities, including the local branches of Make-a-Wish, Toys for Tots, and The Humane Society.
Act With Integrity We uphold the highest standard of integrity in all that we do. We honor our commitments and are transparent and honest with our customers, colleagues and communities.
Take Ownership We act with discipline and rigor. We hold ourselves accountable to follow the highest standards and deliver our commitments on time.
Seen Innovative Solutions We challenge the status quo and seek out innovative ways to improve all that we do, from product formulation to production efficiencies and cultural advancements.
Show Care and Respect We deeply care about the health, happiness and safety of our colleagues and communities. We treat others as we want to be treated.
Work And Win Together We believe that success depends on collaboration and teamwork. We work tirelessly with our partners, both internal and external, to deliver Phenomenal Experiences Every Day.
The Document Control Specialist focuses in the administrative tasks related to GMP compliance and auditing. This includes, but is not limited to:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review of various GMP documents including but not limited to batch records, cleaning records, and raw material records.
- Review, maintenance and filing of controlled documents.
- Review, maintenance and filing of GMP and SOP acknowledgement and training documents.
- Review and control of finished good retains
- Generation of various GMP reports
- Review and processing of change control processes
- Maintaining of training database and making sure all training has been completed when new SOPs have been routed
- Providing other support functions as required to the QA, QC and Regulatory department.
- Maintenance of existing and creation of new raw material files.
- Communicate with internal and external customers.
- Assistance in complying with customer requirements.
- Performs other duties as needed.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Knowledge of GMP requirements pertaining to the personal care and OTC drug industry is required.
- Experience with document control specifically related to manufacturing quality documents, specifications and SOPs preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and effectively with a high level of accuracy.
- Must have a very high attention to detail and good organization skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally in the English language.
- Must have knowledge of how to operate and use a computer.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Internet applications
- Must be able to perform mathematical calculations and verify the accuracy of calculations by others.
- Must be able to perform basic research functions and manipulate information effectively.
- Good communication skills are required. Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate deviations and other information with peers necessary for compliance.
- Perform essential duties and responsibilities efficiently, accurately and safely.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1-3 years administrative experience.
- High School diploma, Associate Degree or higher preferred.