Quality Engineer – Defense / Aerospace experience
- You will be working with program teams to meet customer flow requirements, preparation of test reports, EIDP’s, NCR/MRB coordination, etc.
- Conduct HARS and audits, etc.
- Responsible for quality engineering, system & process improvements and Root Cause & Corrective Action Activities.
- Lead programs from proposal through shipment to customer while complying with customer requirements and achieving company's cost and delivery expectations.
- Interface with suppliers and customers concerning program quality requirements which will include the coordination of completion of Supplier Corrective Actions and Corrective & Preventative actions.
- Give advice & guidance for quality standards and regulations
- Lead quality in production activities: materials, process and customer requirements.
- Must have experience in the aerospace or defense industry environment.
- 5+ years of Quality Engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of current ISO 9001/AS 9100 quality systems.
- Working knowledge of engineering specifications, drawings and GD&T.
- Knowledge of process capability concepts including Statistical Process Control (SPC) techniques.
- Experience with high precision machined parts and assembly operations.
- BS degree
$85,000.00 - $95,000.00 /year