United Employment Group, is an industry-specific search and placement firm. We specialize in matching candidates and companies within the Forging, Foundry, Aluminum Extrusion and Metal Stamping industries.
Position: Quality Engineer
Prior Forging Industry experience is required.
- Responsible for establishing, implementing and maintaining process controls required to ensure that all shipped product is within compliance with all pertinent customer specifications and standards.
- Optimize the handling of all non-conforming products and provide method(s) to dispose of suspect product.
- Manage and perform Internal Quality Audits.
- Manage internal and external customer concerns and complaints to the mutual satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Conduct failure analysis for the purpose of determining the root cause of non-conforming products.
- Operate, maintain and provide training.
- Perform statistical analysis and provide findings along with recommendations and resolutions.
- Leading and facilitating where required, the investigation of quality issues, applying an appropriate and proven problem-solving methodology(s) involving cross-functional teams where appropriate, to develop effective solutions to prevent recurrence.
- Strong quality background in TS16949
- 5+ years of Steel, Forging or Foundry industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of relevant experience.
For immediate consideration qualified applicants are encouraged to email their resume to: email@example.com; or call Bradley Stiles: Office: 610-351-8087.
CONFIDENTIALITY: United Employment Group has been established for more than 30 years and has a well- earned reputation for integrity. We will not share your resume with a third party until we have discussed the position and the company with you, and received your expressed permission to proceed.