Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization.We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:PeopleAccountability
We are excited to bring eager, talented students on board and provide them with an unparalleled internship experience. The Entegris Co-op Program consists of real work experience, cross-functional learning and development opportunities, and a variety of social and volunteeering events.
The Quality Engineering Coop will help reduce variation in product line. You will improve metrology used to measure processes and final product. Help reduce risk by qualifying back-up metrology for all critical steps lacking redundancy. Improve data traceability in our statistical process control system to enhance engineering troubleshooting capability. Develop incoming inspections for raw materials.
In this role you will
- Work with customers to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Cross functional team with operations, quality and labs to qualify new metrology.
- Attend training to learn how to evaluate data to prove metrology is statistically matched.
- Perform engineering studies and design of experiments to evaluate what in a metrology process can impact metrology output.
- Attend statistical process control training. Improve data collection methods for traceability.
- Develop incoming inspection methods for raw materials.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Leadership, communication and organizational skills are a must
- Lab work is preferred (any experience working with laboratory equipment or research)
- Desired Major: Mechanical or Chemical Engineer
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program with a graduation date of December 2019 or later.
What we offer:
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.