Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
We are actively seeking an experienced Quality Engineer to join our team in Grand Island, NE.
- Performs activities related to quality including planning and implementation of the company quality management program.
- Develops and implements programs to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services, as well as
developing programs to focus employees on quality improvement.
- Conducts nondestructive examination (NDE) and quality control (QC) inspections on products, materials, components, parts,
etc., at various stages of the production process to ensure compliance with established quality and reliability standards.
- Captures and analyzes statistical data from processes to either confirm compliance with established standards or identify
deviations from standards.
- Develops, assures and maintains the quality of products and processes, including standard procedures (e.g., ISO 9001:2000,
ISO 14000 family of standards), quality audits/review, Taguchi methods, process reengineering, etc.
- Develops policies, procedures and methods to evaluate and improve the quality of products, materials, components and/or
- Recommends new or enhanced methods, procedures and standards.
- Lead and/or assists with World Class/Lean Manufacturing assignments and presentations.
- Other related duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 3 years of quality/manufacturing experience
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.