Quality Engineer is responsible for understanding customer quality related requirements, driving internal efforts for root cause and quality improvement, while supporting our high standards of precision and quality products in the inspection of medical parts.
Our client is a well established consumer product industrial manufacturer. They are growing rapidly and looking to expand their quality team.
- Plan and perform internal quality audits and execute action items.
- Help lead quality team and oversee quality inspectors on the manufacturing floor.
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining quality assurance protocols
- Facilitating and promoting use of appropriate problem solving techniques
- Interface with suppliers and customers daily
- Ability to work crossfucntionally with various teams and communicate properly
- Understanding of ISO 9001 and Quality Systems
- All other duties and tasks as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Willing to take on new challenges and take control of situations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Green/Black Belt Six Sigma preferred
- Strong work ethic, hands on oriented and team player
- Career development and training
- Competitive compensation package
- Passionate team environment
- Great health benefits
$75,000.00 - $90,000.00 /year