EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Engineering or other technical degree from a four-year college or university is required.
2. Four to six years of experience in the Quality field is required.
3. Three to five years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
4. Green/Black Belt Certification or Lean Manufacturing training preferred.
5. Medical Device experience, knowledge of ISO 13485, sterilization, and Minitab experience a preferred.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. General PC knowledge with an ability to use statistical, spreadsheet, word processing and graphics presentation software. SAP knowledge a plus.
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to translate technical information to non-technical users. Must have the ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
3. Strong organization and planning skills. Aptitude with an interest to lead teams and/or individuals with strategic planning and thinking.
4. Strong analytical capabilities with demonstrated skill in evaluating reports, identifying issues, noting trends, and reporting to management.
5. Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions for problem solving.
6. Proven ability to learn new technical tools quickly.