The Quality Engineering Manager will provide leadership for the Quality Departments in our two Pleasant Prairie, WI locations to ensure the successful development, implementation and maintenance of all quality systems within FNA Group.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Developing and implementing quality management systems in manufacturing industry.
- Analyzing, identifying and implementing manufacturing and/or business process improvements which will improve capability and performance.
- Creating and maintaining company documentation, such as quality manuals, quality protocols and quality procedures.
- Applying good manufacturing practice and observing that it is being adhered to.
- Participating in teams to help make necessary improvements and changes to all process related issues in the production department. Participate in reviews of control plans, SOPS, work instructions and other documentation to ensure that quality requirements are met.
- Developing sort and rework instructions based off incoming inspection/NCR feedback
- Minimum of 5 years of related professional experience in Quality Control/ Quality Assurance manufacturing environment is required.
- Minimum 10 years of leadership/supervisor/management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or scientific discipline preferred but not required
- Expertise in quality management procedures and best practices.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with a variety of individuals within the department, company and external vendors, and customers alike.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented and self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong knowledge of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Hands on experience with software and databases.
- Strong decision making, problem-solving skills and root cause analysis
- Demonstrated strategic planning with proven ability to communicate a vision and drive results.
Follow and adhere to all company safety policies and safety regulations. Correct unsafe conditions in work area and report any conditions that are not correctable to supervisor immediately.
Other Duties as Assigned
Other duties could include working in other areas to provide support during absences or shortage of staff.
Yes, 10% of time spent traveling.
Testing Stations, gas/oil vacuum, automated power lift stations, hand tools, electrical equipment and tools. usage of computer, phone, filing cabinet and other necessary office equipment required.
More than moderate walking, standing, and/or climbing; lifting and carrying, stooping, bending, kneeling, and reaching. Work outside and inside; work around machinery with moving parts; work around moving objects or vehicles; exposure to heat, cold, dampness, and humidity; exposure to slippery and uneven surfaces Position may require some travel.0