Welcome to Pathways of California’s career website! If you are passionate about helping others and enthusiastic about your future, we want you to join our team!
Our company is known for an unwavering commitment to exceptional value and recovery-focused, quality care. We are experts in the field of behavioral health care, providing cutting-edge mental health and substance use community-based services and offer a dynamic employment experience! Pathways offers competitive salaries and benefits, comprehensive on-boarding and job training, a supportive learning environment, ongoing education in the use of evidence-based, promising practices and much more! We are well-known in the field and have been a preferred provider in the Southern California region for over 20 years partnering with local government agencies and managed care companies to offer personalized, integrated care to community members of all ages, ethnicities, and cultural backgrounds. You will find that we have several openings ranging from administrative to clinical positions in a variety of service areas and settings in Southern California. Join one of our Pathways companies, Pathways Community Services (PCS) and/or College Community Services (CCS) and experience it for yourself! We have over 30 outpatient behavioral health locations nestled throughout our communities located in Kern County, Los Angeles County, Orange County, and San Diego County.
Pathways is looking for a full-time Quality Improvement (QI) Coordinator that will interpret and implements quality assurance standards at one or more clinic sites.
is an Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) program. Catalyst provides full service partnership services to Transitional Age Youth (TAY) ages 16 to 25 with a serious mental illness, and who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless in San Diego County. Catalyst’s ACT team provides comprehensive, individualized services in an integrated and continuous manner. Services are collaborative and recovery-oriented, and treatment includes: psychiatric assessment, medication management, individual therapy, substance abuse treatment, co-occurring disorders treatment, supportive housing, resource linkage, advocacy, family psycho-education and therapy, supportive employment and education development, legal assistance, community integration services, peer support and group counseling.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Maintain systems for tracking and evaluating the quality and appropriateness of clinical services
- Monitor Medi-Cal UR and QIC timelines including staff compliance with URC/QIC recommendations
- Review client charts for compliance to appropriate state and county audit and contract standards
- Prepare regular reports for QI Supervisors review regarding: clinicians with ongoing chart deficiencies or those failing to comply with audit recommendations to correct charting
- Monitor compliance to charting standards
- Provide administrative and clinical support to QI Administrator and clinicians to include maintaining a current list of Medi-Cal clients and assisting clinicians in determining client eligibility for Minor Consent Medi-Cal
- Assist QI Administrator and government auditors with QI audits to review charting quality
- Oversee the quality of documentation of clinicians and assures all documentation including, reports, assessments, progress notes, treatment plans and evaluations are thorough and completed in a timely manner
- May develop applicable forms
- Provide the best customer care possible, including reliability in working scheduled hours
- Identify and build upon the strengths of consumers, coworkers, and the communities we serve
- Support consumers’ steps towards Recovery and Wellness
- Create an organizational culture that respects and celebrates the diversity of our consumers
- Value learning as an ongoing process that enables us to better service our consumers and establishes our leadership in the industry
- Research and utilize our industry’s best practices and analyze our own services to ensure the best possible outcomes
- AA degree in any subject or a minimum of six months related experience may be required
- Valid driver's license and proof of automobile insurance
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.