This position will serve as the Quality Improvement and Incident Management Coordinator for the facility. The QIC reports to the administrator and is primarily responsible for coordinating a comprehensive system of implementing and reporting quality enhancement efforts and coordinating the incident management process and investigative functions assigned to the facility for reportable incidents. The QIC analyzes and evaluates program operations, procedures, and systems and recommends modifications for improvements. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Consistently monitors the care and safety requirements of the state and federal regulations for intermediate care facilities for persons with intellectual disabilities and skilled nursing facilities.
- Coordinates a comprehensive system of implementing and reporting quality enhancement efforts.
- Coordinates all survey/monitoring activities, develops plans of corrections and overseas the facility response to deficiency reports and plans improvement.
- Performs complex investigative work and ensures effective decisions are made during the investigation of reportable incidents and/or crisis situations, staff coverage, and health/safety concerns.
- Reviews all investigations including the written report, together with any other relevant documentation to ensure the investigation is accurate, complete, coherent and reported to the appropriate authorities as required.
- Monitors all reportable incident report recommendations to ensure corrective actions are completed.
- Serves as the liaison with local law enforcement entities for reportable incidents.
- Oversees and ensures quality control of the investigative process along with analysis of date related to reportable incidents including abuse, neglect and exploitation and ensure the accuracy and integrity of the data. These analyses will identify both trends and patterns that may contribute to the occurrence of reportable incidents. The product of each analysis will be incorporated into the QAPI process to reduce the risk of similar events occurring in the future.
- Coordinates all activities related to the daily incident management review team meetings at the facility to ensure that the meeting is operationally sound and in compliance with facility and regulatory guidelines to assist in the development of plans of correction for internal and external reviews.
- Analyzes and evaluates program operations and procedures and recommend modifications for improvements.
- Analyzes data from multiple sources for trends, systemic issues, and areas for improvement; includes verifying accuracy of data.
- LPN/RN License (Required)
- Quality Improvement experience (5 years +)
- Infection Control Prevention and Wound experience (preferred)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Supplemental Life
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Undergraduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accrual based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.