We are currently seeking an experienced Quality Inspector to join our team in Garden City, NY.
Who we are:
We have built our reputation worldwide for delivering unsurpassed quality heat exchangers through our engineering and manufacturing expertise. We utilize our extensive experience and our proprietary software to design the optimal heat exchanger. Our goal is to supply the highest quality heat exchanger at the most cost effective price.
About the role:
Maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality. results.
What you'll do:
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approve in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approve finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests.
- Document inspection results by completing reports and logs.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Identify non-conformances and work closely with internal/external customers on defect resolution.
- Work with cross-functional team of operators, engineers and program management team in a fast-paced environment.
Our ideal candidate:
- Understanding and Knowledge of ISO9001 Standards
- Analyzing Information
- Reporting Research Results
- Documentation Skills
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Manufacturing Methods and Procedures
- Familiar with 2D drawings & 3D Models
What we offer:
- Competitive pay; commensurate with experience
- Performance bonus and annual salary increases
- Benefits package includes:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
Please submit your resume via the "APPLY NOW" button