Daily responsibilities will include performing electrical & mechanical inspection on in-process and completed assemblies to determine compliance to established procedures / engineering drawings/specifications.
This is approximately a 6 month contract and should go permanent for the right candidate. My Client is located near Peoria, IL.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Quality Inspector
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to read Blueprints and schematics
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Working knowledge of Micrometers, Calipers, Height Gages, tape measures
- CMM experience, a plus
- Working knowledge of Multi-meters, Hipot, Meg testers
- Familiarity with electricity
- An understanding of Amperage, Voltage, Resistance, a plus
- Experience with an ERP system - Microsoft Office Suites
- Interfaces w/customer representatives and internal company employees