Quality Control Inspector
Currently looking for an experienced Quality Control Inspector to fill an opening with an international transit manufacturing firm located in Pittsburg, CA. Interested candidates should have 2 - 4 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally in a QC position.
Responsibilities of the Quality Control Inspector
- Perform a wide variety of complex electro/mechanical inspections in the production/assembly/source process through final assembly.
- Follow general inspection guidelines to conduct critical non-routine visual, dimensional, mechanical, electrical test and functional inspections on a wide variety of components, assemblies, equipment, systems, supplies and materials.
- Perform complex critical inspection procedures requiring special set-ups of sources.
Requirements of the Quality Control Inspector
- High school or equivalent
- 2 - 4 years experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally in a QC position.
- Experience inspecting any of the following is ideal: trains, buses, automobiles, trucks, aircraft or large industrial equipment.
- Must understand blueprints, lighting diagrams and mechanical assembly
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour