Lehigh Technical & Professional Service is a leading staffing agency dating back to the 1950's. We specialize in temporary and direct placemen positions in the fields of: IT, Engineering, Manufacturing, Accounting and Administrative. We are currently partnering with long-standing Long Island defense / aerospace manufacturer in their pursuit to hire a Quality Inspector.
Our client is an ISO-9001 certified company who designs, manufacturers and repairs RF, electronic, and electro-mechanical components and subassemblies used in all military applications. They have a long history servicing the needs of the warfighter, with over a half-century of manufacturing parts for various DLA centers.
- Inspection of printed wiring boards (PWBs), circuit card assemblies (CCAs), cables, harnesses, and other electronic/electro-mechanical assemblies to applicable drawings and workmanship standards such as IPC-A-610, J-STD-001, and other program specific requirements
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of applicable paperwork such as work order operations, test data, inspection reports, discrepant material reports, etc
- Utilize company MRP database for accessing order information and making shipping transactions
- Performs calibration/maintenance checks on ESD Stations and certain measuring equipment
- May assist with internal quality audits
- Interacts with assemblers, test technicians, engineers, and other personnel in order to successfully complete inspection tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in a similar position and environment is desired
- Must be able to interpret assembly drawings, bill of materials, and other associated documentation, and to be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Previous experience using measuring tools associated with the position, such as calipers, micrometers, ring gages, plus gages, etc
- IPC-A-610 and/or J-STD-001 certification required
- Works independently but also able to collaborate in a team environment
- US Citizenship required
Our client offers competitive compensation, an excellent 401k plan along with medical, dental, disability, life insurance, paid time off and holidays.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.