- Intermediate knowledge and ability to perform visual, surface plate layout, verify outside processes, in-process and final inspection of manufactured, purchased and assembled items, units or systems and packaging, packing and marking of units prior to shipment in accordance with drawing, planning, purchase order and/or customer requirements,
- Complete all inspection, work order, AS9102 1st Article and test records, reports, logs, rejection reports and inputting quality data into ERP database
- The ability to use standard inspection equipment (calipers, micrometers, height gage, thread gages, etc..) experience or efficiency with CMM-coordinate measuring machines is desirable, but not mandatory (target-goal to obtain level I) .
- 3-7 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Ability to read and interpret purchase orders/contracts, drawings, industry standards and specifications, comprehension and compliance to customer specifications and requirements.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals, adept with Trigonometry – Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Computer literacy and efficiency with Email and MS Office apps. is also desirable.
- High school diploma or GED is preferred but not required, experience level above.
- Safety shoes are required.
41,401 - 74,029 /yearWhat is this?