We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Responsible and accountable for planning, organizing and implementing surgical services division staff development program; orientation, inservice, continuing education, and performance improvement activities. Works independently with delegated authority and responsibility from the Director for specific clinical and educational management, development of performance plan and implementation, and maintenance of quality standards of nursing care.
- Education: Graduate of approved registered nurse program
- Licensure: RN Licensure in the state of Arkansas required
- Experience: Three to five years peri-operative experience in a tertiary care facility; multi-specialty operating room, post-anesthesia care unit or ambulatory surgery center required. Proven track record of success in development and implementation of staff development programs, curriculum development experience, and teaching and instruction methodologies for adult learners. Successful completion of medication administration/math competency test.
- Certifications: Basic life support instructor for healthcare providers, Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Preferred Education: Bachelors Degree in Nursing, or equivalent experience. Masters Degree in Nursing preferred
- Preferred Experience: Proven track record of success and implementation of State Health Regulations for Hospitals. Proven track record of success and implementation of Joint Commission Standards for Hospitals
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
For more information, please reach out to Bethany Hollis at Mary.Hollis2@mercy.net
- Performance bonus
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Care On Site
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Memberships
- Long Term Disability
- Military Leave
- Merchandise Discounts
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Events
- On Site Cafeteria
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off
- Life Insurance