Quality Manager – HVAC
Salary $90,000 - $110,000 PLUS Benefits & Relocation Package to the Southwestern USA
Our rapidly growing manufacturing clientis looking to bring on an experienced Quality Manager. Great opportunity to join this growing company and work with a team of great engineers. This Quality Manager will need to have worked in a fast-paced manufacturing facility and have a hands-on approach.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for internal quality process control and process improvement. Verify new changes and new programs as you support and ensure compliance with their current quality systems. Respond to and communicate internally and externally on all customer quality issues.
As part of your job responsibilities as the Quality Manager, you will also
- Participate in problem solving and corrective actions
- Assure product, process, and system quality requirements are determined and planned
- Work with new product development, launch, design, and processes
- Investigate problems and error proofing systems
- Define, analyze, and resolve all issues effectively and responsively.
This company is very team focused. They take great pride with their quality image, product performance, and customer service.
Location: Southwest USA- LOW COST of living, access to great schools, wonderful outdoor activities, sports, great shopping, antique shopping, wonderful food.
Requirements for this Quality Manager:
- Supplier Quality experience in HVACParts/Components Space
- Strong communication skills and technical background
- Experience with the Chinese language & culture is a plus
- Microchannel heat exchanger experience helpful
TO APPLY: Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgORjeannieATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts* Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/
EXCELLENT BENEFITS & PAID RELOCATION