Quality Manager III
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical discipline required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Certifications & Licenses: CAPA.
- Required: Auditing, Quality system, Supplier management, CGMP, Supplier quality
- Background in life science
- Experience in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry or related industry/cGMP environment.
- Ability to interface with cross-functional teams
- Strong working knowledge of the FDA Quality System Regulation.
- Experience leading CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action) activities. Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience in vendor/supplier management quality systems and auditing techniques.
- Vendor and Supplier Management, Supplier Quality, Supplier Auditing, cGMP
- Additional: CAPA, Corrective and preventive action, Detail oriented, FDA, Life science, Quality manager, Audit, Biopharmaceutical