About the Company
Our client, a leader in the biotech industry, is looking for a Quality Manager V to join their team. This will be contracted through March, with the possibility of an extension or converting to a permanent role. The position will be held in Framingham, MA.
The Quality Manager V will be responsible for the following:
- Review and approve validation related studies for assigned areas.
- Participate in project teams involved in site biotech facilities, processes, and equipment for the manufacture of Drug Substance and/or Drug Product Vaccines
- Validation, Equipment, and Facility Qualification and Validation Risk Management.
- 5+ years’ experience in a GMP regulated environment working on validation projects associated with biotech processes and equipment.
- Experience with Quality Systems including: SAP, Quality eDoc, LabWare, TrackWise, and MS Office
- Experience with validation of biotech manufacturing processes
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org