Quality Mart Manager
*Currently seeking candidates in Winston-Salem area*
Quality Oil Company LLC owns and operates Quality Mart convenience stores throughout NC and southern VA. Quality Mart operates independent and Shell branded locations. Our team is dedicated to providing 100% customer satisfaction at all times. Each store is built around excellent, successful customer service, having fun, and working hard. To find the store closest to you, visit our locations tab from the website www.QOCNC.com .
Quality Mart Managers are responsible for the overall operation of the Quality Mart location. He/she is responsible for the hiring, training, scheduling and managing all staff, daily paperwork, inventory and stocking of store, daily bank deposits, cash overages/shortages and overall cleanliness of the property. The Manager is responsible for monitoring the cash register, ringing up sales, requesting money for purchases, and giving back correct change. Managers will provide excellent customer service at all times, including greeting all customers with a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Be able to read, understand, and write the English language at the eighth grade level
- Be able to speak and understand the English language, including the ability to hear the spoken word.
- Be able to perform arithmetical calculations at the eighth grade level in order to be able to make change, complete shift reports, and account for numbers of a variety of products during vendor check-in.
- Have sufficient visual acuity to check the identification and process money orders.
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds, carrying cases of milk cartons, soft drinks, beer, juice containers, etc. at least once per shift.
- Be able to stock shelves and coolers.
- Be able to react to a fire by lifting a fire extinguisher weighing 20 pounds and moving it to the fire area.
- Be able to tolerate exposures to gasoline fumes and cleaning products.
- Be able to climb ladder to clean windows.
- Be able to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves, and lift and carry out trash containers and place in an outside bin.
- Be able to clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the convenience store.
- Be able to enter and work in a cooler at a temperature of 32 degrees up to 15 minutes at a time.
- Have the ability to perform repetitive work accurately