We are now hiring Quality Techs for a Dental Production Company in Kennesaw GA
As a Quality Tech, you will be responsible for working independently and as a part of the Quality team. You will report directly to the Production Manager
Primary Responsibilities for a Quality Tech are:
- Willingness to train on and have a clear understanding of all procedures required for ensuring Quality assurance
- Operates all equipment and machinery required to meet quality demand
- Ability and knowledge of shipping procedures
- Reports deficiencies and safety issues as soon as they are observed to Production Manager
Experience Required/Computer Skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Site desired but not required
- Ability to learn and use an ERP Program
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience within a production environment preferred but not required.
- Mechanical aptitude preferred but not required
- General business knowledge
- Team based work experience
Apply today to be considered!!